Kode Rahasia HP Nokia
Sengeti, 8 Oktober 2010 By Tri Arga Computer Muaro Jambi
On the main screen type
- *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
- *#7780# reset to factory settings.
- *#67705646# This will clear the LCD display
- *#0000# To view software version.
- *#2820# Bluetooth device address.
- *#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
- *#62209526# – Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that supports WLAN like N80
- #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
- 1. Displays Serial Number.
- 2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
- 3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
- 4. Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
- 5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370* – (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# – Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* – Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and ure phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap. Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes! (works with some of the Nokia phones.)
Press and hold “0″ on the main screen to open wap browser.
- pilih nam 1 —> sdma set
- sib/mib —> home